THE STORY OF
A FACE FOREVER PERMANENT COSMETIC SPECIALIST
Maria De Santis, Permanent Cosmetic Specialist & owner of A Face Forever LLC is an
American Academy of Micropigmentation Board Certified Instructor (CMI) , Apprenticeship & Advanced Private Training Educator, American Academy of Micropigmentation New Jersey Membership Ambassador
and New Jersey State License Cosmetologist since 1984.
Maria De Santis created A Face Forever LLC to offer clients a one-on-one experience in a warm atmosphere that follows the proper laws to Micropigmentation a.k.a Permanent Cosmetic protocol. Her expertise and desire to form close relationships with her clients makes her a top professional in her field. Maria understands and values the importance of quality customer service.
A Face Forever LLC offers a solution to inconsistent makeup application that inconveniences women on a daily basis. Permanent cosmetics is a simple and safe technique that involves implanting micro pigments of iron oxide into the second, or dermal layer of the skin creating a soft, subtle shadow or color. Colors choices and shaping are determined in a consultation appointment before any procedure is done. Consider permanent cosmetics if you are a busy mother, someone who is always on the go, can't seem to purchase the right colors for your skin tone or any other personal reasons.
Maria routinely continues advance education courses to master her techniques. Her extensive training also certifies her in multiple methods that are incorporated when performing procedures to acheive the desired look for each individual's requests.
Maria's specialty in color correction (the most commonly requested service), lip reshaping and areola restoration after reconstructive breast surgery has earned her great recognition with local Plastic Surgeons in New Jersey. Alopecia and Chemo patients have also found a solution with Maria's creative techniques to simulate eyebrow and eyelash hairs.
All are invited to a personal consultation review where they can see what the prospective procedure will look like, ask questions and begin building a trusting relationship with Maria.
Career History Credentials
Maria DeSantis has continued her extensive education and master training throughout the years of her permanent cosmetic career led her to become
American Academy of Micropigmentation CMI Instructor
Beau Institute Primary /Advance Training Instructor
American Academy of Micropigmentation
Secretary & Ethics Chair
* New Jersey State Licensed Cosmetology since 1984
* Beau Institute Primary Training 2003 w/ Rosemarie Beauchemin
* Sof Tap Permanent Cosmetics Primary Training 2003 – Meryl Kobb RN
* American Academy of Micropigmentation Fellow 2003
* Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals Member 2004
* American Academy of Micropigmentation Diplmat 2004
* Beau Institute Areola Complex Training w/ Rosemarie Beauchemin - 2005
* American Academy of Micropigmentation Pain Control & Safety 2006
* Advance Areola Complex Repigmentation w/ Beau & Guastella Institute 2006
* AAM 2 Day Advance Slope Needle Training w/ Dr Dixon & Joyce Cirasuola 2007
* Advance Paramedical Micropigmentation Scar Camouflage w/ Dr Dixon 2008
* American Institute Multitrepannic Collagen Actuation Training w/Dr Matzek 2008
* AAM Convention Certificate of Attendance – 2008
* Beau Institute Advance Areola Complex Training w/ Rosemarie Beauchemin 2012
* American Academy of Micropigmentation Certified Instructor 2015
* Beau Institute Primary & Advance Course Instructor 2015
* NPM International Scalp 2 day Master Training w/ Moshe Abal 2015
* Microblading Academy 2 Day Master Training w/Irina Chen 2015
* Microblading Flow 2 Day Private Master Training w/ Tina Davies 2016
*American Academy of Micropigmentation Secretary & East Coast Ethics Chair 2016
* Nouveau Contour Conference 4 Workshop Attendance Orlando Florida 2017
* Phi Brow Microblading Artist w/Master Kler Rosenberg 2017
* Phibrow Shading w/Master Kler Rosenberg 2017
*Phibrow Perfection w/Master Kler Rosenberg 2017
* Phibrow Tattoo Removal w/ Master Kler Rosenberg 2017
* American Academy of Micropigmentation New Jersey Ambassador 2020